If you are looking to become certified as a PASA Kiteboarder, level 1, level 2, or level 3, you must be signed off by a PASA Certified Instructor. This does not mean you need to take a lesson from them. However, you do need to list the name of a PASA Certified Instructor that can verify your skill level on the membership form. Only current PASA Certified Instructors can certify Kiteboarders.
To become certified as a PASA Kiteboarder and receive your certification card, please register as a PASA Kiteboarder.
See the requirements for PASA Kiteboarder Levels of Certification.
Annual dues for this membership are $15.00
Benefits of joining:
- “Boarding Pass” Membership Card showing your measurable skill level.
- *** Show your skill sets to instructors around the world to identify your level
- *** Identify your skills to be eligible for rental equipment (Levels 2 and 3)
- *** Identify your skills to have access to restricted launch/riding areas. (Levels 2 and 3)
- Qualify for a $20.00 discount on the premium membership with http://www.ikitesurf.com/
- Ability to network with instructors and riders in PASA forums
Please Allow 2 Weeks for Processing