If you own a Large Business Flight School (LBFS) and wish to become PASA certified, here is how you go about it.
- Review all the Standards and Guidelines information on our website.
- Review PASA Application Requirements
- Go online on the PASA website and complete the application process. (note: this is not available as of right now. We are making it so that you will be able to apply online in a very efficient manner. This feature will be available by April 1st – which is the date that we will start accepting applications. You may want to start gathering all the required documents and information – for when the application process is available online.)
- Submit a $300 nonrefundable application fee.
- Be approved for certification.
- Receive insurance approval from the RRRG
- Pay $500 annual membership dues to PASA
- Receive Certification from PASA.
Your ongoing costs associated with being a PASA Certified LBFS member is $500 annually. There is a one time $300 nonrefundable certification fee when you apply for certification.